Sunday, May 22, 2011

Saturday afternoon

Due to the gorgeous weather yesterday(SUN!), we hopped on the train and went into the city. I had 2 activities on my agenda that I wanted to do---go to Zara to check out new arrivals and get a sub from the delicious No.7 sub. As always happens when going into the city, there are about a million things going on that you can stumble upon. Here is our day in pictures and video:)
 
This random dance parade that we ran into
this was such a cute baby! He was fanning ppl with the leaves
a wedding just finished in park--bride was beautiful

e

1 comment:

Sara said...

I admire you and your husband's motivation to just run into the city on a whim...I don't know why but I require a lot more planning to get me to nyc. AND I find you quite brave to have worn an all-white ensemble - did you not come home filthy???