Friday, September 30, 2011

Wsup skanks

I have been in such a non-inspired blogging mood the past month but a friend keeps pestering me so here goes. Another blogger has this very cute "fill-in-blank Friday" post on her blog so I copied this from her.

1.   My current obsession is    everything from ZARA, stripes and sweaters with expressions in French. 

2.    Friends   make me happy.

3.  My greatest strength is  the ability to buck up and get stuff done and deal with life when perhaps things may get rough  .

4.    My tendency to focus on the negative   is my greatest weakness.

5.  My life is  good and a work in progress. When I feel like I have got this thing figured out, I go and surprise myself by how little I actually know. 

6.  In high school I was    a kid who had a toe in many group ponds. At times, I ran with a fast crowd,cool crowd,  nerdy crowd, weird-o crowd, jocks, etc. I think it gave me an appreciation for having a diverse set of friends. 

7.  When I'm super tired , I find simple things ridiculously funny. 

1 comment:

Sara said...

I honestly don't perceive you as too negative at all!! In fact, I am trying to focus less on the negative myself, with you as my inspiration for doing so...how ironic :) And I would agree that you can definitely withstand a lot of difficulty without falling apart, a characteristic I also admire about you and wish I had more of...the being less negative thing seems more do-able though. I think you're awesome. Thank you for finally blogging!