Friday, August 5, 2011

Weekend!




Yay, it's Friday! What are you doing this weekend? It is my anniversary today and my sweet husband woke me up with a very nice card this morning;) Tomorrow, we are going into Manhattan and plan on getting some fantastic sandwiches from No7 in midtown and then having a picnic at a nearby park. I know subs don't sound particularly fancy or elegant but I am enthralled with them. The broccoli is my absolute favorite! Then, we'll probably do a lot of city walking and stop into a Belgian pub to make my husband happy. It is so nice being only a train ride away from the best city in the world!;) So, what are you doing this weekend? I love to know how everyone plans on spending it---cheers

1 comment:

Sara said...

Happy anniversary to you two!! Enjoy...you guys are an inspirational couple :)