I can't believe we are nearing the end of August! I know that technically summer doesn't end until Sept 20th, but, to me, Labor Day always marks the end of the season to me and the return to work. I was thinking of what I hope to accomplish before that day arrives. Here is my list:
1. Visit the Rembrandt exhibition at the Philadelphia museum of art
2. Have another great NYcity day and visit Madison Square Park and have lunch on the green
3. get to the beach at least once
4. finally order my hardwood floor and new carpet selection--it is so hard to decide on woods, colors, etc.
5. plan and book my next vacation!
What is on your list to do before end of season?